It’s been an incredible month for Ultra HDTV. In fact, we had over 40,000 people visiting us this month — a new record! We are very thankful for visitors like you, who make this site so successful!
We have received numerous emails inquiring about the formation of a central Ultra High Definition community. A central meeting place on the web where we can all discuss Ultra High Definition technology. There was certainly enough interest to pursue this, so we listened…
I am pleased to present to you:
The web’s first and only ultra high definition community
The Ultra HD Forums allow you to post in a variety of areas, with many more areas to be added in the future. Be sure to check out The Ultra HD Lobby, which is designed for users to introduce themselves to each other, or the General Ultra HD Forum, where members can discuss the future of this amazing technology.
Joining The Community Forums is fast, easy, and free. It takes 30 seconds, and you can even use your Facebook account to join. The Community Forums will allow you to discuss your favorite topics using the latest and greatest features, including:
- Live chat room – discuss topics in real-time with fellow members
- Mobile compatible — simply browse to “forums.ultrahdtv.net” on your phone or tablet
- Member blogs — members can publish their own blog within the community, allowing users to subscribe and reply
- Media gallery — members can post pictures of just about anything, as long as it’s clean
- Downloadable content — have some files you’d like to share with the community? No problem, we’ve got that covered
In an effort to make this the most successful Ultra HD Forum on the web, we strongly encourage you to register and contribute to the community. If you have any comments, suggestions, or complaints about The Community Forums or you would like to volunteer as a moderator, please contact us. We’ll be sure to get back to you as soon as possible!